The Nonni´s House

Nonni's House was given in the year 2008 to the Akureyri municipality by the Zonta Club of Akureyri, who had owned and kept it since 1957. The museum is dedicated to the writer and Jesuit priest Jón Sveinsson "Nonni".

The museum is open daily from 10–17 o’clock, from 1. June to 1. September.
Admission is ISK 1200, − No charge for children under the age of 17.

Daypass available for 2000 ISK opens the doors to Akureyri Museum, The Old Turffarm Laufás, Nonni's House, Davíðs Jochumssons writer's home and Stefánssons writer's home.

Annual Pass for only 3000 ISK

For more information please call 462 4162 or contact us by e–mail;


Framsetning efnis

  • A-
  • A+


moya - Útgáfa 1.10 RC1 2006 - Stefna ehf